Manasi Scott is a multi-talented Indian personality; singer, songwriter and an actress with a commanding stage presence. A performer with an electric personality life, she is also known for composing Sanjay Gupta's 'Acid Factory'. Manasi Scott is the first Indian singer to be featured on the cover of 'The Week' and is also the first Indian singer to be a brand ambassador, model and host for brands such as Sunsilk, L’oreal and Reebok.
Get the A-List Global Celebrity, to attend your Event by booking this Experience today!
Details for this Experience:
1. Maximum duration for which the Celebrity will attend the event is 1 hour.
2. The activity subscriber will suggest the time & location of the event.
3. The same needs to be approved by the Celebrity before confirming the celebrity to the event.
4. In case the event location is far away or out of state, the activity subscriber shall pay the air fare and accommodation.
5. Accommodation arrangements have to be made in a Five Star hotel.
1. The activity subscriber is required to enquire first by mentioning the date, location and event details. This can be done by clicking on the 'Enquire Now' option. The customer can also email the Uber Dreams Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on +91 8080 540000.
2. The Uber Dreams Concierge would check the availability of that date with the Celebrity and get an approval for event type & location.
3. On approval from the Celebrity, the Uber Dreams Concierge will confirm the same with the activity subscriber and generate a payment link for making the required payments.
4. Once the payment is confirmed, the necessary information will be passed on to the Celebrity's manager, who will liaise with the customer regarding the event.
No refund will be made if the activity subscriber cancels the event post confirmation from the celebrity, unless cancelled by the celebrity herself.