Learn about the traditional art form of the people from Warli and Malkhar Koli Tribes. Discovered on the Northern outskirts of Mumbai, in Western India, this is one of the oldest forms of painting that can be traced back to the 10th Century A.D. These paintings give us a peek into the daily and social events of the Warli Tribe in Maharashtra. The only means of handing down and transmitting folklore, this form of painting was created in a loose rhythmic pattern.
Today this art form has travelled across borders and is now cherished by collectors and art lovers alike. Explore the magical world of the Warlis, starting with the simple geometrical figures that a Warli drawing is comprised of. Experience the style, colours, the uniqueness and the beauty of Warli paintings with master painter Ketaki Oraskar.
Details of this Experience:
1. Understanding and mastering the full scope of the Warli Art form (Drawing and Painting).
2. 5 Different Colouring and Texturing Techniques.
3. Embossing and Antique Gold colouring.
4. Painting on Paper and Canvas.
5. All the material required during the course will be provided.
3 Months (twice a week for 1.5 hours per day).
1. Once the order is placed, the Uber Dreams Concierge would get in touch with the customer and receive the date as per customer’s convenience.
2. The Uber Dreams Concierge would check the availability of that date with the Master Painter.
3. If available, Uber Dreams concierge will confirm the same and generate a booking voucher.
4. This needs to be presented to the Uber Dreams Partner who will provide the experience on the date of service delivery.
5. If not available, the customer can select any alternate date for carrying out the experience.
1. Cancellation charge of 25% of voucher value will be applied if the customer cancels above 7 days prior to service date.
2. Cancellation charge of 50% of voucher value will be applied if the customer cancels between 7-3 days (inclusive) prior to service date.
3. No refund will be given for cancellations of less than 3 days to service delivery.
4. Partner will try to accommodate customer on a different session in case the customer cannot attend on the booked date & time if there’s space available, but we cannot guarantee the customer a slot.