Picture a perfect setting above tree tops as you soar up and drift through the skies while you experience a crisp and clear morning. Feel as light as the air that is nudging you in the direction of its gentle winds. A popular form of soft adventure that originated in France and spread across the world, hot air ballooning is eventually catching up in India.
Skip the predictable gifting routine with your loved ones and consider making memories that will last a lifetime.
Details of this Experience:
1. Pre-flight activity: Pickup from Hotel Orritel, Talegaon.
2. At the launch site, a short safety briefing will be given by the pilot along with Tea/Coffee and light refreshments.
2. Duration of flight: Approximately 60 minutes of flight time.
3. Post-flight activity: First Flight Certificate will be handed over to the Guests. Guests are free to stay for as long as they would like after the Balloon has landed, in which they have the option to interact with the local folk and watch the Balloon being deflated.
4. F&B services: Tea/Coffee/Juices along with cookies will be served at the launch site prior to the flight. Customised breakfast packages and other F&B services can be requested at an additional cost.
5. Onboard services: Packaged drinking water will be provided on board.
Season: 15 October to 30 April.
Reporting Time: 6.00 am.
Meeting Point: Orritel Hotel, Talegaon, Old Pune Mumbai Highway.
Take off time: Approximatly 6.30am (depending on the sunrise time).
Drop back time: 8.30 am(approximately) to Common Meeting Point.
Details of the Partner:
1. First and the largest licensed and approved commercial Hot Air Balloon operator in India,
2. Authorised by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) - Government of India.
3. Licensed by Ministry of Civil Defense.
4. International Operating & Safety Standards.
5. Insurance Cover as per International Norms.
6. Highly Experienced & Internationally certified Pilots.
Guest Details (Mandatory):
1. Full Name.
3. Email Id.
4. Cell No.
5. ID proof no. & Type.
1. Once the order is placed, the Uber Dreams concierge would get in touch with the customer and receive the date as per customer’s choice.
2. The Uber Dreams Concierge would check the availability of that date with the partner.
3. If available, Uber Dreams Concierge will confirm the same to the customer and generate a booking voucher.
4. The same needs to be presented to the Uber Dreams partner who will provide the experience on the date of service delivery.
5. If not available, the customer can select any alternate date for carrying out the Experience.
1. Incase of a Cancellation due to technical reasons or weather conditions, the customer can reschedule the Experience depending on availability or get a full refund of the amount.
2. No refunds are offered for No Show/Non appearance/Non availability of the booked passenger on the date of the flight as per the stipulated reporting time.
3. No retention charge will be levied if the cancellation is made more than 15 days prior to the date of the Experience.
4. Customer would be charged 50% of the value as a cancellation fee if the order is cancelled between 15 to 7 days (both inclusive) from the date of the Experience.
5. No refunds would be provided for cancellation made less than 5 days from the date of the Experience.
6. In the event of the flight being postponed to another date within 5 days of the Experience date, it would be treated as a cancellation.