Manasi Scott is a multi-talented Indian personality; singer, songwriter and an actress with a commanding stage presence. A performer with an electric personality live, she is also known for composing Sanjay Gupta's "Acid Factory". Manasi Scott is the first Indian singer to be featured on the cover of "The Week" and is also the first Indian singer to be a brand ambassador, model and host for brands such as Sunsilk, L’oreal and Reebok.
Get mentored by India’s very own ‘Hippie Diva Superstar’ by booking this experience today!
Details for this Experience:
1. The meeting will be scheduled as per a mutually agreed date & time by the activity subscriber and Celebrity.
2. The duration of the meeting will be for an hour. This can be exceeded, on basis of availability and the interest of the Celebrity.
4. In case the event location is far away or out of state, the subscriber has to take care of the air fare and accommodation.
5. Accommodation arrangements have to be made in a Five Star hotel.
1. The activity subscriber is required to inform "Uber Dreams" Concierge of the preferred date and purpose of this Experience. This can be done by clicking on the 'Enquire Now' option. The customer can also email the Uber Dreams Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on +91 8080 540000.
2. The Uber Dreams Concierge would check the availability of that date with the Celebrity and get an approval.
3. If the requested date it not available, the Concierge will get back to the customer, requesting for an alternative date for the Experience.
3. On approval from the Celebrity, the Uber Dreams Concierge will confirm the same with the interested subscriber and generate a payment link for making required payments.
4. Once the payment is confirmed, the necessary information will be passed on to the Celebrity's manager, who will make arrangements for the customer to visit the set on the confirmed date of the Experience.
1. In case of a cancellation by the Celebrity, the meeting will be re-scheduled as per a mutually agreed date & time.
2. In case of a cancellation by the subscriber, the meeting stands cancelled and no refunds will be provided.