Come, play, relax and experience the sublime feeling of sailing away with your loved ones on this short getaway.
Crafted with finesse, this 40-foot South African Catamaran 'Island Spirit 401' is a masterpiece which is perfect in finish, space and facilities on board.
Here, you can relax on the outer deck, or step inside to unwind amidst the plush furnishings.
Uber Dreams has conjured up this especially for you!
Details of this Experience:
1. This is a 2 hour package for a more immersive experience of being in the sea, near Mandwa Jetty.
2. A Speed boat would pick the Customers from the Jetty and take them to the Yacht anchored a few minutes away from the dock. The same Speed boat would collect the Customers once the Experience is over and drop them off at the Jetty.
3. The Premier Yacht contains:
a). 3 Bedrooms & 2 Toilets.
b). Kitchennete with an oven, gas range and microwave for heating/cooking food.
d). Music System with Bluetooth.
e). Ice and Mineral Water.
f). Full-time Lifeguard and a Butler.
4. This package does not include the cost of Food or Drinks (Kindly contact us for special 4-course Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian meals which can be included in this package at an additional cost).
1. The Customer can place an order on www.uberdreams.com
. They can make an enquiry by clicking the "Enquire Now" option or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. The Customer can also call on +91 8080 540000 to know about the availability of the desired date & time for availing this Experience.
2. On placing the order, the Uber Dreams Concierge would call the customer and confirm the date & time. An Uber Dreams voucher would also be generated and mailed across to the customer mentioning the order details.
3. On the day of service, the e-vocuher needs to be presented for availing the Experience.
The Do's & Don'ts of the Experience:
1. The guests are required to wear flat shoes, comfortable clothing and carry the music of their choice.
2. There will be a body guard present on board.
3. The catering is to be arranged by the customer. It is advisable to carry light snacks.
4. The customer will be liable to compensate for any damage done to the yacht.
5. The customers are required to listen to the Captain at all times during sail and to understand his instructions well.
6. This Experience is not advisable for expecting mothers or people suffering from any major disease.
7. Customers are advised to carry their own medicines, if required.This Experience includes:
1. Rent of the yacht for 2 hours.
3. Tender trips (2 round trips from the Gateway of India to the yacht). Any extra trips will be charged.
4. Crew – Captain and Handyman.
5. A Lifeguard & Butler.
5. Fuel for the designated route.
6. Permissions and liscences for sailing.
1. There would be a cancellation charge of 50% of the experience value if the customer cancels between 7 to 3 days (both inclusive) prior to service of the Experience.
2. No refunds would be provided if the customer cancels within 3 days of the booked date.