Details of the Experience:
1. This Experience will be carried out in Groups of 2.
2. The Customers will have to arrive at the Leopard Rehabilitation Center by 10:00am.
3. 10:00am to 11:00am – Watch a brief presentation on Leopards & the Leopard Rescue Center.
4. 11:00am to 12:00pm - Meet the Leopards at the centre.
5. Learn, first-hand, from experts how to read Leopard tracks and how to make Leopard pug mark casts. Customers will also get to learn all about Leopard behaviour.
6. 12:00pm to 12:30pm - Lunch - Clients will enjoy a home cooked meal with the team.
7. 12:30pm to 2:30pm - Trek to the neighbouring Dam looking for Leopard tracks to practice the recently learnt skills in the field.
8. The Group will then have a choice of the following activities:
- 2:30pm to 5:30pm - Travel with the Rapid Response Unit to various village(s) to and participate in a village awareness program in the heart of rural Maharashtra to spread awareness about Leopard conservation.
- Talk to the local villagers about their experience with leopards in their landscape.
- 2:30pm to 5:30pm - Trek to Shivneri Fort (the birthplace of Chatrapti Shivaji Maharaj) and explore the fort and historic ruins with our local tracker & guide.
Experience Duration: 8 hours (including Lunch & Refreshments).
Location: District Junnar (90 mins from Pune by Road).
Timings (slots): 10:00am – 5:00pm/7:00pm.
Find out more about our Wildlife Experience by clicking on the “Enquire Now” option below. You can also call us on +91 8080 540000 to know more about this.
1. Once the order is placed, the Uber Dreams Concierge would get in touch with the customer and receive the date as per customer’s choice.
2. The Uber Dreams Concierge would check the availability of that date with the partner.
3. If available, the Concierge will confirm the same to the customer and generate a booking voucher.
4. The same needs to be presented to the Uber Dreams partner who will provide the experience on the date of service delivery.
5. If not available, the customer can select any alternate date for carrying out the Experience.
6. The Customer will have to reach the location by 10:00am.
7. The Experience does not include travelling and accommodation charges. Customers will have to arrange for their own transportation to the Manekdoh Leopard Rescue Center.
1. Customer would be charged 25% of the value as a cancellation fee if the order is cancelled before 7 days from the date of the Experience.
2. Customer would be charged 50% of the value as a cancellation fee if the order is cancelled between 7 to 3 days (both inclusive) from the date of the Experience.
3. No refunds would be provided for cancellation made less than 3 days from the date of the Experience.