Alone and have time to kill, no worries... You can now board a four-seater Robinson R44 helicopter for a fantastic 15 minute sightseeing trip of Mumbai city, "The City of Dreams".
Flying at just below 1,000 feet offers fantastic views of the capital's iconic landmarks. Get an amazing perspective on the geography of the city and the beauty of its landmarks - and whether tourists or Mumbaikars born and bred, see the capital in a whole new way on flying experiences like these.
Board the helicopter for a sightseeing trip of our capital city. These special craft can travel straight up, backwards, sideways, or hang motionless.
To know more about this Experience, click on the "Enquire Now" button below or call us on +91 8080 540000
1. The Customer can place an order on www.uberdreams.com
. They can make an enquiry by clicking the "Enquire Now" option or email us at email@example.com
. The Customer can also call on +91 8080 540000 to know about the availability of the desired date & time for availing this Experience.
2. On placing the order, the Uber Dreams Concierge would call the customer and confirm the date & time. An Uber Dreams voucher would also be generated and mailed across to the customer mentioning the order details.
3. On the day of service, the e-vocuher needs to be presented for availing the Experience.
4. Uber Dreams is only a transaction facilitator and is not responsible for the flight ride in any way.
The Do's & Don'ts of the Experience:
1. There will be ground staff present at the entrance of the airport to ensure smooth operation of the Experience.
2. The guests are required to carry Government issued photo ID to enter the airport.
3. The timing of this Experience is anytime from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, from Monday to Sunday, except on Wednesdays.
4. The customer will be liable to compensate for any damage done to the helicopter.
5. The customers are required to listen to the Pilot at all times during flight and to understand the instructions well.
6. This Experience is not advisable for expecting mothers or people suffering from any major disease.
7. It is adviseable that the customer books this Experience 5 days in advance to ensure availability of the Experience.
8. The customers are requested to arrive at the airport 30 minutes before time of departure.
9. The location is at Juhu Airport, off S. V. Road, Vile Parle (W), Mumbai.This Experience includes:
1. The flying time of the Experience is for 15 minutes.
2. The price of the joy ride is for 1 person only.
3. The helicopter can carry a maximum of 3 people and 1 pilot.
4. Pilot and all ground-handling staff.
5. Fuel for the designated route.
6. All Permissions and licences for flying with Air Traffic Control.
7. Route of the tour is as per sole discretion of the partner, including ATC (Air Traffic Control).
1. Since joy ride flying is a weather dependent activity and hence if weather isn’t right, Uber Dreams will reschedule the event and will ensure customer gets the best flying experience according to his/her availability.
2. Once the booking has been made and the payment received, no refunds would be provided is the Customer wishes to cancel the Experience.
3. The Customer can reschedule the date of the Experience, 32 hours prior to the time of the flight. However, this is subject to availability of the helicopter on the new scheduled date.