"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch it - we are going back from whence we came" - John F. Kennedy.
Take a memorable sail along the coastal shores of Mumbai, whilst you soak under the sun. With gushing winds and splashing waves, the MacGregor 26 is a perfect match to spend time with your special loved one or a group of family and friends.
Experience the beauty and freedom of the open seas. This is the perfect gift idea for anyone who loves life on the ocean waves!
Details of this Experience:
1. The Sail begins from the jetty at The Gateway of India, Colaba.
2. The timing of this Experience would be for 2 hours. Customers can sail anytime from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
3. A Speed boat would pick the Customers from the Jetty and take them to the Yacht anchored a few minutes away from the dock. The same Speed boat would collect the Customers once the Experience is over and drop them off at the Jetty.
4. The Yacht contains:
a). 1 Cabin area with comfortable cushioned seating and a small bedroom.
c). Ice and Mineral Water.
d). Front-end and Rear-end deck space to accommodate customers.
e). 1 Captain who is a certified Lifeguard.
f). Life jackets for all the passengers on board.
5. This package does not include the cost of Food or Drinks (Kindly contact us for special 4-course Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian meals which can be included in this package at an additional cost).
1. The Customer can place an order on www.uberdreams.com
. They can make an enquiry by clicking the "Enquire Now" option or email us at email@example.com
. The Customer can also call on +91 8080 540000 to know about the availability of the desired date & time for availing this Experience.
2. On placing the order, the Uber Dreams Concierge would call the customer and confirm the date & time. An Uber Dreams voucher would also be generated and mailed across to the customer mentioning the order details.
3. On the day of service, the e-vocuher needs to be presented for availing the Experience.
4. Uber Dreams is only a transaction facilitator and is not responsible for the sail in any way.The Do's & Don'ts of the Experience:
1. Dress according to the occassion you want to celebrate and carry the music of your choice.
2. There will be a body guard present on board.
3. The catering is to be arranged by the customer.
4. The customer will be liable to compensate for any damage done to the yacht.
5. The customers are required to listen to the Captain at all times during sail and to understand his instructions well.
6. This Experience is not advisable for expecting mothers or people suffering from any major disease.
7. Customers are advised to carry their own medicines, if required.This Experience includes:
1. Rent of the yacht for 2 hours; 1 hour of Sailing and 1 hour of Anchorage.
2. Up to 6 people.
3. Tender trips (2 round trips from the Gateway of India to the yacht). Any extra trips will be charged.
4. Crew – 1 Captain who is a certified Lifeguard.
5. Fuel for the designated route.
6. Permissions and licences for sailing.
1. Since sailing is a weather dependent activity and hence if weather isn’t right, Uber Dreams will reschedule the event and will ensure customer gets the best sailing experience according to his/her availability.
2. 1. There would be a cancellation charge of 50% of the experience value if the customer cancels between 7 to 3 days (both inclusive) prior to service of the Experience.
3. The Customer can reschedule the date of the Experience, 32 hours prior to the time of the sail. However, this is subject to availability of the yacht on the new scheduled date.