The sport of SCUBA diving is one of the most exciting and fascinating adventure activities. It not only allows you to explore a part of our planet, generally beyond our reach, but also to admire and understand a completely new world of fish, reefs and plants, the likes of which are never seen on dry land.
Explore the oceans and discover the amazing world of colourful reefs, vibrant marine life and experience the beauty of our planet in its element. Uber Dreams welcomes you to the diving fraternity of India.Details of the Experience:
This Experience is done in three parts:1. Knowledge Development:
Learn the lingo! During the first phase of your PADI Open Water Diver certification, you develop an understanding of the basic principles of SCUBA diving. Learn how pressure affects your body, how to choose the best SCUBA gear for yourself and what to consider when planning dives.
You can complete the theory by purchasing a book manual or E learning course.
PADI has made Scuba diving easier by offering it's students E-Learning. Orca Dive Club is happy to offer you the same. Customers can directly get in touch with Orca Dive Club at email@example.com
.2. Confined Water Dives/Pool Training – Scuba Skills Training:
This is what it’s all about – Diving!
This two-day program, conducted in a pool, enables you to develop the basic Scuba diving skills.
- Customers will be introduced to all the Scuba equipment, and will learn how to assemble the gear.
- Customers will practise some emergency skills like sharing air or replacing your Scuba masks.
- Customers will learn various underwater skills essential to be a good and safe Scuba diver.
- The duration of the course would be for 2 days, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- The location of the Experience would be in Mumbai.3. Open Water Dives:
After the confined water dives, the certified diver has to continue learning for 4 open-water dives over 2 clear diving days with a PADI Instructor at any chosen dive site. This is where you fully experience the underwater adventure – at the beginner level, of course.
These open water dives can be done while on your personal trip at any location or customers have a choice to join any of the trips planned by Orca Dive Club to any of their exotic locations, which are held all through out the year.Requirements for the Experience:
- The eligibility to sign up for this course is to be a comfortable swimmer and above the age of 12 years.
- Once you sign up online or purchase the manual, your PADI Open Water Diver course is
valid for a year for you to complete all three steps (i.e. Theory, Confined Water Training and 4 Open Water Dives).- The validity of the certification is for a lifetime once you complete the course
- You need to make sure to keep 24 hours buffer time after your last dive to take any flight.
- You need to complete all your theory and confined water training before doing your 4 open water certification dives.
- You will need to fill a medical form when you sign up for this course. Incase of any applicable medical conditions, please get a clearance from the doctor before you begin.
To know more, click on the “Enquire Now” option below or call us on +91 8080 540000. Customers can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org
to know more details about these courses.
1. Once the order is placed, the Uber Dreams concierge would get in touch with the customer and receive the date as per customer’s choice.
2. The Uber Dreams Concierge would check the availability of that date with the partner.
3. If available, Uber Dreams Concierge will confirm the same to the customer and generate a booking voucher.
4. The same needs to be presented to the Uber Dreams partner who will provide the experience on the date of service delivery.
5. If not available, the customer can select any alternate date for carrying out the Experience.
1. Since swimming and scuba diving is a weather dependent sport and hence if weather isn’t right, Uber Dreams will reschedule the event and will ensure customer gets the best learning Experience according to his/her availability.
2. If your Experience cannot be accommodated on the same day, the Customer will be provided with a gift voucher of the same amount so they can book the same Experience on a more convenient date.
3. If the customer decided to do the E-Learning course to obtain the certificate with PADI, no refund would be provideded if the customer is unable to attend the online courses. These course dates cannot be amended.
4. Once the booking has been confirmed, no refunds would be provided for cancellations. However, the Customer can re-schedule once for another preferred date. This is only applicable for the confinded water training held in Mumbai.
5. Once the booking has been confirmed for the Open water dives excursion, no refunds would be provided if the customer wishes to cancel this. The excursion dates cannot be changed either.