Create a BLOCKBUSTER memory by planning a movie theatre personalised message of your own.
Everyone wants to be famous and be in the limelight at least once, for the right reasons of course. How about giving them a shot at fame by putting them on the big movie screen?
Take the special ones for a movie, make them sit through the interval on the pretext of waiting for an interesting commercial, and watch their jaws drop in surprise at the sight of their own photo and a message on the large screen.Details of the Experience:
1. The personalised message will be for a total of 30 seconds.
2. The message will contain audio and visual (still-image) slides.
3. The personalised message will be played either at the beginning or during the interval with the main movie.
5. On behalf of the Customer, the Uber Dreams team will get the approval for the content from the Censor Board, along with the Censor Certificate for Cinema Advertising.
6. The position of the message creative being played will be subject to availability.
7. 2 regular movie tickets will be provided to the customer. Any additional tickets would be an additional cost incurred by the Customer.
This Experience can be availed at any theatre across Mumbai. Please contact Uber Dreams on +91 8080 540000 or email at email@example.com
to get a complete list of all the theatres listed under this Experience.
1. Once the order is placed, the Uber Dreams Concierge would get in touch with the Customer and receive the date and show timing as per Customer’s choice.
2. The Uber Dreams Concierge would check the availability of that date with the Partner.
3. If available, Uber Dreams Concierge will confirm the same to the Customer and generate a booking voucher.
4. The Customer would have to send pictures and texts for the Uber Dreams Editorial team to create a slide show or the Customer can also create their own slide show.
5. The final creative will then be sent across to the Partner for their approval for screening.
6. This Experience requires to be booked 7 days in advance.
1. The Customer would be charged 50% of the value as a cancellation fee if the order is cancelled between 10 to 7 days (both inclusive) from the date of the Experience.
2. No refunds would be provided for cancellations made less than 7 days from the date of the Experience.
3. Due to unforseenable circumstances, if the movie show is cancelled, an alternate show timing would be given to the customer, else a full refund would be provided.
4. No refunds are offered for No-show/Non-appearance if the Customer is unable to attend on the day of screening the creative.