A rare combination of privacy and indulgent luxury, Forest Hills, Tala, has been designed and built to exceed expectations. Tucked away in a forest close to the Tala caves, this Eco Retreat indulges the senses and helps you rediscover a holistic sense of self as the pristine environment around you unravels.
Forest Hills Tala, offers a rare opportunity for guests to soak in the magnificence of its rich scenic outdoors, without compromising on comfort, space, time and most importantly the integrity of the environment. Right from employing local farming techniques and resources to using sustainable materials to the in house organic vegetables and fruits used for cooking, the endeavour is to make an environmentally friendly, socially relevant and inclusive choice.Details of the Experience:
a). The Pink Parrot: Designed by Krsna Mehta, this 1500 sq. ft. self-contained unit features a contemporary, sleek and vibrant interiors and can comfortably sleep two. It features one bedroom, a chic living space, along with a dining space for eight, a modular kitchenette and a large terrace space.
b). The Blue Butterfly: A luxurious 2000 sq. ft. villa also designed by Krsna Mehta features an additional bedroom, which can easily accommodate four.
c). The Woodpecker & The Camel Cabin: This large space measures 800 sq. ft. and has its own private sit out along with a garden and can both accommodate two adults. The Woodpecker’s signature highlight is that it is built entirely in wood and offers unrestricted and stunning views of the surrounding mountains. The Camel Cabin's highlights is its outdoor style bathroom, where a hill doubles up as a wall.
d). The Tree Hopper: A stunning villa of 1200 sq. ft. which can comfortably sleep two is built on wooden stilts and features a private balcony overlooking the valley.
e). The Tree Hugger: This 400 sq. ft. tree house is a smaller version of The Tree Hopper.
f). The Glass House: A villa enclosed by glass and wood, where you can soak in unobstructed and seamless views of your surroundings and revel in their beauty. Lush greenery, blue skies, the valley below and the mountains on one side, this 2000 sq. ft. is built on two levels and can easily accommodate four.
g). The Mud Hut: Built completely with eco-friendly, biodegradable material, this is an ode to nature. Featuring thatched roofs and luxe, clean and comfortable interiors, it is located amidst dense foliage, bringing nature right to your doorstep.
h). An extra person above the age of 12 years will be charged an addittional Inr. 4,750.
i). Children aged between 5-12 years of age will be charged an addittional Inr. 3,250.
j). Children below the age of 5 years will not be charged.
2. This package is inclusive of all Buffet Meals for all pax:
a). Breakfast will be served from 8:30 am - 10:30 am.
b). Lunch will be served from 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm.
c). Dinner will be served from 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm.
d). Organic fruits & vegetables, grown freshly within the farms of the Resort, will be used for cooking.
e). This price includes all three buffet meals.
f). Beverages would be charged separately.
3. Recreational Activities @ Forest Hills:
a). Infinity swimming pool overlooking the Mountains.
b). Wi-fi through out the resort.
c). Outdoor Activities include: Mountain biking, ATV's, Segways, Kayaking, Paragliding.
d). Sports Activities include: Cricket, Football, Table Tennis, Board games.
e). Spa facilities.
4. The Customers can visit the remnants of a native forest which comes flush with ample natural resources, biodiversity. The resort is minutes away from the famous Buddhist Kuda caves and the Tala Fort, which can be trekked during the day.
5. The clients will have to reach Forest Hills at their own cost.
6. Being in a tropical garden environment with lots of tree and foliage cover, creatures that naturally inhabit these environment may inadvertently venture into your space. It is advisable to stay indoors in the early evening from 17:00-18:30 pm to avoid mosquitoes.
7. A medical kit is available at the property. A doctor is available nearby.
8. Late Check-out is subject to availability.
For Group Bookings or any other queries, please call us on +91 8080 54000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Once the order is placed, the Uber Dreams concierge would get in touch with the customer and receive the date as per their choice.
2. The Uber Dreams Concierge would check the availability of that date with the Weekened Getaway Partner.
3. If available, the Concierge will confirm the same to the customer and generate a booking voucher.
4. The same needs to be presented to the Uber Dreams Partner who will provide the Experience on the date of service delivery.
5. If not available, the customer can select any alternate date for carrying out the Experience.
1. No refunds are offered for No-show/Non-appearance/Non-availability of the booked room on the date of the Experience.
2. No refunds would be provided for cancellations made once the booking is confirmed. If intimated 15 days before booking date, the Customer can utilize the booking within the next 30 days. This is subject to availability and cannot be used during Diwali, Easter, Christmas and New year’s or other major holidays.
3. Whilst every effort is made to ensure cleanliness of the swimming pool, in the monsoon season, due to the heavy rains, the PH of the water keeps changing. In case of the same we regret any inconvenience caused, thus non-use age of the pool is not grounds for refund.