Embrace adventure and rejuvenate as you fly across beautiful sceneries! Fly high in the Aravalli hills in our thrilling zip wire adventure. To know more, click on the “Enquire Now” option below or call us on +91 8080 540000.
Fly high in the Aravalli hills on our thrilling 5 zip wire adventure. The activity starts off with a short walk and safety brief before the adventure begins. Then, once you're ready, experience the thrill of flying along 5 steel cables up to 400m long! You're sure to land back at the fort 1.5 hours later with a huge smile!
The price mentioned is ONLY for the mentioned Experience and does not include travel, accomodation or any other benefit. The Experience will be conducted at the below locations at Neemrana:
1. 'To Qila Slammer' (330m) - The first zip line soars high along the crest of the araveli Mountains, launching from an old look out point and flying towards as ancient hill fort, with spectacular views of the Rajasthan countryside.
2. 'Where Eagles Dare' (400m) - This is the longest zip line and spans the entire of the mountain overlooking Neemrana Fort-Palace. Fly like an Eagle, or a God!
3. 'Pussy Galore' (90m) - Named after one of our favourite Bond Girls, this zip may be short, but she's sweet and she's fast!
4. 'Goodbye Mr. Bond'(250m) - counting the Bond theme, these immortals words were uttered by the villain Goldfinger, but bond survived to fight another day......
5. 'The Big B' (175m) - Named in honour of Amitab Bachhan who once zipped from this very spot into the Fort Palace during the film "Major Saheb". Or was it his body double?
Details of the Experience:
People suitable for Ziplinig:
1. Anyone above the age of 10 years.
2. The minimum height should be 4'7" (relatively 1.4m).
3. The individual should be under 115 kgs, with a waist measurement of 43" or less (relatively 110cm).
What to Wear:
You will need to wear T-shirts and full pants (No sarees/skirts), shoes (please avoid chappals) and a cap, if you wish. You may also want to carry sunscreen, sun-glasses, snacks & a water bottle and a Camera to take pictures!
1. Children are very allowed to Zipline, however they will need adult supervision for their own safety.
2. For Adult can supervise a gourp of 11 children between the ages of 10-15 year olds.
3. All minors, aged between 10-17 years old, must obtain a signed 'Risk Acknowledgement & Disclaimer form' stating a written permission of their parent or guardian in order to participate in the Experience.
4. For safety reasons, spectators are not permitted on the hillside on which the activities take place. We suggest that you watch your friends and family zip line from the comfortable surroundings, outside the activity area.
1.The zip lining Experience is fairly physically demanding and requires a degree of agility, strength and stamina. We recommend participants with heart ailment and epilepsy to consult medical advice before doing this Experience.
2. Due to the physical nature of the zip tour, pregnant women cannot take part in this Experience.
3. Please avoid zip lining immediately after taking food. Leave at least 1-2 hours gap so that you enjoy flying thoroughly.