Embrace adventure and rejuvenate as you fly across beautiful scenery! Fly high over the outer battlements of Rajasthan's most majestic fortress in our thrilling zip wire adventure. To know more, click on the “Enquire Now” option below or call us on +91 8080 540000.
Glide over the myriad landscapes of one of the largest forts in Rajasthan; the Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur. Over the course of our zip line tour in Jodhpur, what you get is a sensational new perspective on the magnificent Mehrangarh Fort. Fly high over the outer battlements of Rajasthan's most majestic fortress, glide serenely over two desert lakes, trek through the Rao Jodha eco-park and enjoy the best view of Mehrangarh and the Blue City of Jodhpur.
The price mentioned is ONLY for the mentioned Experience and does not include travel, accomodation or any other benefit. The Experience will be conducted at the below locations at Jodhpur:
1. Chokelao Challenge (115m) - Glide over lush, green Chokelao Garden, with great views of the Blue City.
2. Ranisar Rollercoaster (170ml) - This zipline launches off a battlement, accessed through a secret tunnel, and flies high over the Ranisar lake.
3. Chhota Wallah (70m) - This is a short but sweet zipline Experience, crossing a deep rocky ravine at the head of the lake.
4. Jai Jodha (270m) - A super long zipline, buzzing the ridges and flying deep into the heart of Rao Jodha park.
5. Rajputs' Revenge (160m) - A zipline which launch you from a rocky mountain top with glorious views of Mehrangarh.
6. The Magnificent Marwar (300m) - Fly on a zipline over two lakes and land on the tips of a fortified tower rearing 30 meters out of Ranisar Lake.
Details of the Experience:
People suitable for Ziplinig:
1. Anyone above the age of 10 years.
2. The minimum height should be 4'7" (relatively 1.4m).
3. The individual should be under 115 kgs, with a waist measurement of 43" or less (relatively 110cm).
What to Wear:
You will need to wear T-shirts and full pants (No sarees/skirts), shoes (please avoid chappals) and a cap, if you wish. You may also want to carry sunscreen, sun-glasses, snacks & a water bottle and a Camera to take pictures!
1. Children are very allowed to Zipline, however they will need adult supervision for their own safety.
2. For Adult can supervise a gourp of 11 children between the ages of 10-15 year olds.
3. All minors, aged between 10-17 years old, must obtain a signed 'Risk Acknowledgement & Disclaimer form' stating a written permission of their parent or guardian in order to participate in the Experience.
4. For safety reasons, spectators are not permitted on the hillside on which the activities take place. We suggest that you watch your friends and family zip line from the comfortable surroundings, outside the activity area.
1.The zip lining Experience is fairly physically demanding and requires a degree of agility, strength and stamina. We recommend participants with heart ailment and epilepsy to consult medical advice before doing this Experience.
2. Due to the physical nature of the zip tour, pregnant women cannot take part in this Experience.
3. Please avoid zip lining immediately after taking food. Leave at least 1-2 hours gap so that you enjoy flying thoroughly.