Embrace adventure and rejuvenate as you fly across beautiful sceneries! Fly high and experience the longest zip-line tour in South Asia, in our thrilling forest-based zip wire adventure. To know more, click on the “Enquire Now” option below or call us on +91 8080 540000.
The price mentioned is ONLY for the mentioned Experience and does not include travel, accomodation or any other benefit. The Experience will be conducted at the below locations at Kikar, Punjab:
1. Trap Door (315m) - Experience the ground drop away as this spectacular wire sends you soaring over a deep valley.
2. Fly By (400m) - Top Gun pilots couldn't buzz the ridge as close as this, while flying through the longest wire over two valleys.
3. Chhota Wallah (120m) - Short but sweet, this zipline crosses a deep jungle valley with views of the Shivalik Hills in the distance.
4. Lepord's Leap (270m) - A superb zip line, exploding out from the jungle and flying over a hidden temple along the valley.
5. The Exbitionist (315m) - This zip doesn't just take you home, it lands you at the party...Don't forget to strike a pose for the punters at the bar!
Details of the Experience:
People suitable for Ziplinig:
1. Anyone above the age of 10 years.
2. The minimum height should be 4'7" (relatively 1.4m).
3. The individual should be under 115 kgs, with a waist measurement of 43" or less (relatively 110cm).
What to Wear:
You will need to wear T-shirts and full pants (No sarees/skirts), shoes (please avoid chappals) and a cap, if you wish. You may also want to carry sunscreen, sun-glasses, snacks & a water bottle and a Camera to take pictures!
1. Children are very allowed to Zipline, however they will need adult supervision for their own safety.
2. For Adult can supervise a gourp of 11 children between the ages of 10-15 year olds.
3. All minors, aged between 10-17 years old, must obtain a signed 'Risk Acknowledgement & Disclaimer form' stating a written permission of their parent or guardian in order to participate in the Experience.
4. For safety reasons, spectators are not permitted on the hillside on which the activities take place. We suggest that you watch your friends and family zip line from the comfortable surroundings, outside the activity area.
1.The zip lining Experience is fairly physically demanding and requires a degree of agility, strength and stamina. We recommend participants with heart ailment and epilepsy to consult medical advice before doing this Experience.
2. Due to the physical nature of the zip tour, pregnant women cannot take part in this Experience.
3. Please avoid zip lining immediately after taking food. Leave at least 1-2 hours gap so that you enjoy flying thoroughly.