The options, when it comes to visiting a spice plantation in Goa, are plenty. But there is only one that combines adventure with pleasure, and where one can discover the joy of a nature-trek, bird watching trips, bathing under waterfalls, adventure sports or simply relax in the company of nature.
At the Tanshikar Spice farm, guests are greeted warmly by a serene and relaxed atmosphere with an aroma of varied spices. The 220 year old house at the Tanshikar Spice farm has been home to numerous visitors throughout the year. An addition to the farm, a new Ecological Rest House has been built to accommodate your needs better. Details of the Experience:
1. This Experience is for a 2 day-1 night exclusive package.
2. The customers need to be present at the farm before lunch.
3. The customers need to carry comfortable clothing for the duration of the stay.
4. They will also need to bring their own medication (if required).Day 1:
1. Arrival and a brief orientation of the farm.
2. Lunch at the farm.
3. Spice tour which will include a visit to the bubble lake.
4. Tour of the Ape culture.
5. Visit to the old mud house.
6. Dinner at the farm.Day 2:
1. Breakfast at the farm.
2. Trek to the water fall.
For any queries, the customer can connect with Uber Dreams by clicking on the “Enquire Now” option. They can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on +91 8080 540000.
1. Once the order is placed, the Uber Dreams concierge would get in touch with the customer and receive the date as per customer’s choice.
2. The Uber Dreams Concierge would check the availability of that date with the partner.
3. If available, Uber Dreams Concierge will confirm the same to the customer and generate a booking voucher.
4. The same needs to be presented to the Uber Dreams partner who will provide the experience on the date of service delivery.
5. If not available, the customer can select any alternate date for carrying out the Experience.
1. Customer would be charged 25% of the value as a cancellation fee if the order is cancelled before 7 days from the date of the Experience.
2. Customer would be charged 50% of the value as a cancellation fee if the order is cancelled between 7 to 3 days (both inclusive) from the date of the Experience.
3. No refunds would be provided for cancellation made less than 3 days from the date of the Experience.