: Eternal - A Shallow Water EscapeLocation
: Komodo Islands Indonesia
This is a Limited Edition Art work, limited to 100 editions, exclusively for sale on www.uberdreams.com
.Sumer Verma Profile:
Sumer is one of the most experienced underwater photographers in India, and has been recognized internationally for his work by several awards, including 'Our World Underwater'
(Best of Show Award, 2014), 'Beneath the Sea'
(First Place in Conservation Category, 2008), 'Northern California Underwater Photographic Society'
(Advanced Macro Category 2008). He has been equally successful in his underwater videography career, winning competitions such as 'Red Sea World of Underwater'
(Best Video) and the 'Vatavaran Film Festival'
(Best of Festival).
Sumer Verma has shot editorials for some of the most illustrious magazine publications in the country, including Vogue Magazine, National Geographic Traveler, Conde Nast Traveler, Sanctuary Asia and Verve. He has exhibited his work at the prestigious art gallery, Gallery 7 in Kalaghoda, Mumbai, and shot underwater scenes for Indian as well as foreign cinema. His work has taken him across oceans, from the Lakshadweep Archipelago and the Andaman Islands to the Maldives, Indonesia and the Galapagos Islands.
Through the images he creates, he hopes to spread awareness about the beauty, the fragility and the fundamental need of a healthy ocean for all life on the planet.
From the sea of inspiration, here is a selection of his work displaying the majestic sense of space underwater and the intricate design of the creatures that inhabit it.
1. Upon placing the order, The Uber Dreams Concierge will send a confirmation voucher to the customer.
2. Only the print would be provided for this art work on the mentioned high quality Fibre paper.
3. The art work will be provided in an Exclusive Uber Dreams Packaging (representative image of the packaging is shown above).
4. A certificate of authenticity signed by Sumer Verma would be provided with the artwork.
5. This artwork would be printed on 200 GSM Hahnemühle PhotoMatt Fibre paper, which has a high colour density, resistant to light, ageing, bleeding & is water-resistant for at least a 100 years.
6. The package would be couriered to the customer's address and be delivered within 7 working days.
1. We accept exchanges if there is a defect in the product delivered or if the product(s) is/are damaged on receipt. You can write on firstname.lastname@example.org
and initiate an exchange within 24 hrs of receiving the product(s).
2. Once you initiate the exchange, we will send you the new product(s) in the next 10 days. Please bear in mind, that for any order, we will process the exchange request only once.
3. If the product requested by you is not available, then you will be refunded the amount. The mode of refund would be the same as Payment.
In case of any other queries pertaining to Refund & Cancellation, you can write to us on email@example.com
, mentioning the Order ID..